A Business Register is a comprehensive database containing all significantly active businesses entities (establishments as well as enterprises) in the country together with their contact and classification information.
The Business Register would cover the following variables
- Kind of activity
- Legal Status
- Type of ownership
- Employment size
- Sales / Turnover
- Electricity Consumption
Business Register would
- support updates of survey frames
- Timely implement start-ups.
- Keep track of current business entities.
- Enable stratification for improved results and coincidently reduce response burden.
- Classify units (enterprises and establishments) in a uniform way enabling aggregation of results of different surveys.
- Improve coverage and timeliness of the surveys.
- Provide useful information even without any survey.
|Pakistan Bureau of Statistics,
First Floor, Statistics House,
21 Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone +92 51 9106577, 9106550
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org